Monday, February 15, 2010

Another One "Bayh"tes The Dust

It is amazing how suddenly the Democrats are seeing the writing on the wall. Evan Bayh is (supposedly) a centrist Democrat that has just announced he will not run for re-election. In his statement he said, "My decision should not be interpreted for more than it is, a very difficult, deeply personal one. I am an executive at heart. I value my independence. I am not motivated by strident partisanship or ideology."

I call bovine scat. As far as I could tell, this man had his head (and his vote) so far up Obama and Pelosi's backside that he couldn't tell if it was day or night. I say good riddance to bad rubbish!!

This gives the Republicans even more reason to redouble their efforts in November. All I ask of them is to not sit back and take anything for granted. They need to find viable candidates that will actually listen to their constituents-people that will come to Congress with ideas to improve our economy that do not include raising taxes or giving handouts. In honor of the latest step-down, I leave you with this. Here's to you, Evan!!


No comments:

Post a Comment